Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Permanent - Epsom
I have been engaged by an award winning business based in Epsom who are require a Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join the friendly team. Reporting into the DoF you will gain excellent varied exposure within the 10 strong finance team.
· Prepare quarterly COREP and FINREP returns
· Prepare other PRA/BOE returns
· Prepare annual Pillar 3 disclosures document
· Assist in the annual ICAAP, ILAAP and recovery plan update process
· Assist in scenario and stress testing modelling
· Maintain and keep up to date regulatory reporting excel models
· Document and keep up to date procedures, assumptions and interpretations of regulatory reporting rules and guidance
· Keep up to date with regulatory reporting changes and adapt regulatory reporting processes and models as appropriate
· Liaison with internal audit during periodic reviews
· Assist in ad-hoc project work including systems changes
As a fully CCAB qualified accountant you will have significant experience in banking / financial services and strong regulatory reporting technical knowledge within. The business has a very friendly, supportive culture and offers an generous benefits package including up to 16% contribution pension and private health care.
If you would like to find out more please apply today.