Job Title: Financial Promotions Compliance
My Client have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and innovation in marketing financial services. The Financial Promotions team are responsible for approving all of our marketing material and ensuring it meets FCA rules, as well as our own internal guidelines and rules, while still being innovative and effective. It is a challenge that requires an ability to foresee problems, seek out original solutions and provide constructive feedback, whilst having great attention to detail. The team reviews everything from flagship publications, web articles and content, emails and application forms, to social media, podcasts and videos.
You will need to have a good level of product knowledge and an interest in investments and pensions.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
· Approval of Financial Promotions, across a variety of media, to make sure they comply with FCA rules and our own internal guidelines
· Giving detailed and constructive feedback to authors and account managers
· Providing support and guidance to the business for new product launches
· Review of peer group financial promotions
· Helping maintain and deliver policies and procedures
· Maintaining detailed records in line with regulatory requirements
CII RO1 as a minimum
CII Diploma in Financial Planning is advantageous
Financial services marketing exposure
Financial Promotions compliance experience
Dealing with clients
Working to tight deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
Good knowledge of Investment, pension and retirement products.
Detailed knowledge and understanding of FCA rules governing Financial Promotions with a focus on delivering good client outcomes
Excellent Communication skills
Being able to understand complex rules (the letter of the rules)
Being able to apply broad principles (the spirit of the rules)
Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
Good judgement and decision making
Able to build relationships across the business