My client a leading Financial Services company who support Pensions Business's alongside IFA's, providing Financial Advisers and their clients with products and services are actively looking to recruit a Sales Operations and Support Administrator from a Financial Services background for a 12 month Fixed Term contract role. The candidate who succeeds will be part of a team where they can really make a difference and part of a culture that is driven and you’ll be in an environment that you can trust to do everything it can to help you grow and succeed in supporting IFA Firms and Pensions firms alongside the teams you are assisting in the business.
You will be responsible with supporting the Business's Management team within the Distribution function to ensure they operates effectively and to improve efficiency, whilst being the operational contact for the account management team, Managers and Sales Director.
• Exceptional organisational skills and background in the Financial Services Industry - Pensions and IFA Support
• Experience in a PA/coordinator/administration and/or sales operations role in Financial Planning
• Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
• Event management
• Ability to take ownership of projects, tasks and initiatives through to completion when released to you
• Liaise and manage internal and external stakeholders - IFA's Pensions Companies and Finanial Advisors
• Self-motivation and enthusiasm
• Experience and knowledge of distribution and a regulated environment within Pensions and IFA practices
• Educated to a degree level and effective verbal and written communicator
• Experience working with projects and to set timelines
• Great relationship manager, professional manner and desire to learn and prioritise workload to deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with Business's the company works with
• Diplomacy and tact in dealing with business-sensitive information
• Able to work as part of a team and great attention to detail
• Taking ownership of projects or key tasks and following all compliance policies
• Design new and effective processes that improve the distribution operational performance
• Co-ordination and report distribution of business-as-usual distribution reports and initiatives
• Provide administration and organisational support to the distribution leadership team and channel, along with minutes and note taking
• Coordinate and organise events, incentives and prizes and show support for the account management team by ensuring Advisers / Firms are correctly aligned to the correct Partners
• Identify system development requirements and act as a champion in the delivery of effective solutions
• Maintain a good understanding of the way technology is utilised within the current protection market to support proposition development
• Ensure that any relevant Users Guides or Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the Field & Telephone account management teams are up to date and easily assessable.
• Work with key Internal stakeholders in the business such as the Underwriting, Marketing Distribution and Risk and Compliance Team ensuring the company account managers and other relevant team members on the IT Side, in addition to supporting the External Stakeholders, such as the IFA's and Individual Financial Advisors.
• Represent the business at protection seminars/workshops