REED Finance are currently supporting a repeat client based in central Reading to recruit a permanent financial planning and analysis accountant.
This organisation is the market leader in its field and has a multi site and multi disciplinary set up. They are able to offer a role with immediate challenge and also ongoing development and opportunity.
Following some internal changes and increased demand they have created this new role that reports to the divisional Financial Controller and has a dotted line into the Group FP&A manager.
The role will be responsible for the leading financial planning activities for the division and will involve developing good working relationships with and supporting the wider finance team and Group finance team. The role is key in delivering robust financial analysis and insights, along with evolving our financial reporting to support the leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the production of the annual financial planning activities for the division, including the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for P&L, Capex, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Delivering robust financial analysis to provide insight into business performance and aid decision-making
- Undertaking weekly cash flow forecasting
- Building a finance business partnering relationship across the division and Group Finance functions, the key stakeholders being directors, FC, Senior Commercial Finance Manager along with the Group FP&A Manager
- Support the FC in monthly analysis and reporting of results both look back and look forward
- Developing and evolving finance reporting of business performance as they implement a new system
- Working closely with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager on business development opportunities
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate strong experience with financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, ideally from within a multi site business. You will be a fully qualified accountant.
This is a great opportunity to take a newly created role in an established finance team with lots of support but also the chance to make it your own!
In return there is a salary of up to £50k plus car allowance an annual bonus opportunity.
Does this sound like you ? If so apply today.