A well-established company based in the centre of York who deal with the sale of businesses are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to work closely with their advisors and senior paraplanner providing support with suitability report writing, annual reviews and administration. This is truly a varied role and would suit someone who likes variety.
Salary - between £22-28k per annum (based on experience)
Working Hours and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm with one hour for lunch
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme available
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage client and policy information on back office system (Adviser Office)
- New business processing and post-sale support
- Process withdrawal and drawdown requests
- Deal with client queries
- Basic Report writing – insurance, investment etc
- Carry out bespoke drawdown reviews
Key qualities and skills required:
- Strong working knowledge and experience of financial services administration and working knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Previous administration experience within the Financial Services Industry, specifically working within a Financial Adviser team.
- Be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in written and numerical work
- Previous experience of Advisor Office preferred
- Ability to use initiative in problem solving
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office packages
Additional useful qualities and skills
- Have attained or be interested in studying towards attaining financial services qualifications
- Ability to work in an innovative way coming up with suggestions for improvements in process, and a willingness to learn new skills, as required
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have excellent IT, and Microsoft Office skills, be proficient with numbers and are highly organised.
If you believe you have the relevant experience then please apply ASAP.