My client are a fully independent and holistic Financial Services firm with offices in central London. They are looking to recruit an employed Financial Planner to work in their private client side of the business, and.there is flexibility to work remotely, as well as to utilise the local offices.
- Client back available with £80-100k of recurring income available
- High quality and regular lead flow from the Corporate side of the business
- Significant opportunity in existing client bases to generate new fees
- Substantial national client base being reviewed currently being allocated to Advisers
- London office but opportunity to work remotely also
- Salary up to £80k available and earning 33% of all business written following validation
- Full administration and paraplanning support
- Benefits including PMI, DIS and company pension scheme
- They have heavily invested in their back office system to ensure a seamless process for clients.
This is a rare opportunity to for an experienced Adviser to inherit a client bank with plenty of opportunity for growth, as well as a consistent lead supply. They pride themselves on looking after their staff, where you will not be micro-managed, and the opportunities to progress within the organisation are encouraged.
To find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to katt.o’email@example.com and we can arrange a time to have a confidential conversation.