I am currently working with an excellent Chartered Financial Planning firm in North Devon, who are looking to recruit an Adviser to joint their successful, friendly team.
Fully independent, they offer wealth management to HNW individuals, companies, trusts and charities. They also offer an accountancy service, in addition to will-writing, trusts and probates. Due to growth, they are looking to recruit an Adviser who will help maintain the current ethos of always putting the client first.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward thinking, growing business. I have included a list of the company benefits below;
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience, and pay-rises given with loyalty and quality of client care
- NO sales targets!
- Discretionary bonus awards connected to longevity of service and the Firm’s progress overall
- Generous pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice options (allowing employee Tax and National Insurance savings)
- Full financial sponsorship for qualifying staff studying industry examinations, including funding professional memberships,
- Progression available for staff at all levels
- Desirable work-life balance, flexible working if needed
To be a suitable candidate, you will hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum, and experience in either a Paraplanning or Advisory capacity. If you have existing clients to bring with you, then this would be reflected in your salary, however it is not essential.
To find out more about this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to katt.o’email@example.com and I will get in contact to arrange a confidential discussion.