|Location: ISLEWORTH, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 65000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3076921|
Amoungst other fantastic benefits this company offers ; excellent pensions scheme, share save scheme and private health care.
They are open to talking about flexible working arrangements and work hard to make themselves an inclusive employer.
The Operating Efficiency team is responsible for identifying and delivering efficiencies and cost savings across the UK business.
The team works closely with senior stakeholders to deliver these changes which include items such as: operating model reviews, investment business cases, process improvements and insource/outsource decisions.
This team is looking to grow and this role will be for a Financial Controller.
- Work alongside the OE team to deliver savings target of >£400m
- Manage various cross-functional projects that deliver cost savings and efficiencies
- Work closely with business owners and local finance teams to quantify and validate opportunities
- Create business cases alongside the business and present these to senior management
- Proactively come up with new ideas
- Liaise closely with other areas such as HR and Technology to ensure results are delivered in a sustainable way
- Support and challenge the business to deliver on opportunities identified
- Set up the long term cost strategy for the business
• Play a key role in the OE team landing savings targets.
• Show ownership of own work and operate collaboratively.
• Lead Senior Finance Analyst and Finance Analysts on the preparation of analysis and insight for efficiency initiatives.
• Build strong relationships with the management team for their business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance
You must have either of the following qualifications;
• 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or related discipline, or
• Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
You must be able to demonstrate experience of the following within a finance role for a large, complex organisation in industry or practice;
• Delivering financial analysis, including business cases and financial evaluations of alternative options
• Leading transaction or transformational projects
• Preparing accounting analysis and advice for commercial deals or corporate transactions.
• Acting as a company ambassador for the culture and values of the company
• Managing a team and developing capabilities
• Business partnering senior stakeholders within an organisation
If you have the necessary skills set and would be interested in finding out more about this excellent opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply online or send your CV directly to Francesca.email@example.com
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
ALBOURNE, WEST SUSSEXRead more
55000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
ABINGDON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
115.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Hour
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
55000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more