A returning client of mine are looking for a Fluent Mandarin speaking Financial Controller to join their organisation.
If you have at least 3 years plus experience in A Financial Controller role, and you are fluent in speaking Mandarin and have experience in
Financial management, leadership and supporting the Company Director with financial issues then this could be the role for you.
This role will be office based and ideal candidates will have the following credentials:
3 years plus experience in a Financial Controller position
As the Financial controller you will be responsible for the UK operation as well as overseas companies (US & China)
Responsibilities will lie in managing the accounts department and being the primary point of contact fopr external organisations such as banks, government and Auditors. You will involve running the day to day finances, Financial Systems management, business management, asset management including supporting external audits and foreign based teams. You will also be responsible for external reporting such as Customs Intrastat and EC Sales as well as R&D tax reclamation, Forecasting & Budgeting and month and year end reporting.
If this is you then call me asap.
• Organised with the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Decision making, critical thinking and ability to prioritise
• Chinese Mandarin language skills advantageous (ideally fluent Mandarin speaker)
• Confident and excellent, clear communication skills with the ability to discuss financial matters with non-financial managers
• To demonstrate good leadership and interpersonal skills
• To demonstrate inquisitive and efficient mannerisms
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel ( advanced)m, Word, MS outlook and Sage 50
Degree qualified in an accountancy or finance subject
ACCA Finalist or Newly Qualified or equivalent ( or CIFA/CIMA or equivalent qualification)
To find out more call Vinny Basra on 0208 572 2661 and send me your up to date CV to vinny.Basra@reed.com