Bury St Edmund's
Salary, Negotiable depending on experience
Based in Bury St Edmund's we are recruiting for a hands on, pro-active Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant to strengthen an existing management team during this exciting time of restructure and growth!
During this time of change, you will be assisting the Group Managing Director to drive the business forward and as well as the day to day responsibilities of the role; you will be involved in various projects.
Responsible for a team of 5, the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Producing management accounts, budgets and cash flows
- Producing Profit and Loss accounts
- Producing end of year statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Liaising and developing strong relationships with management team and all staff members
The on-going projects will include:
- Business process improvement including IT, Finance and Operations
- Stock Management
- Opening new branches
- Centralising the IT and accounts function
To be successful in your application, you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified/Part-Qualified (or equivalent) and will possess excellent communication skills. To achieve success in this position, you will be sympathetic to the history of the business, at the same time bringing vitality and dynamism to the role.
Strong IT skills are essential.
There are long term career development opportunities on offer along with study support if relevant.
If you feel that this could be the next step in driving your career forward, please apply today!