Reed Finance are delighted to be working with one of our Edinburgh City Centre based clients in search of candidates for a 9 month maternity cover contract.
My client is looking for candidates with experience in the delivery of core financial control and reporting outputs, including ledger close, balance sheet reconciliations, statutory and management reporting and external audit.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the accounts team of 4 with 2 direct reports
- Reporting to the Finance Director & Operations Director
- Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting - including management packs, budgets & board reporting
- Assisting with the refurbishment programme budgets and variances
- Processing payroll for all personnel accurately and on time
- Submitting VAT submissions to the HMRC
- Fully or part-qualified accountant or QBE
- Advanced Excel & proficient use of Microsoft applications
- Highly analytical
- Management experience
- Excellent communicator
Does this sound like a role you could take? If so, please contact Roddy Mackenzie - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.