My established client based in London are looking for a experienced Finance Manage/Financial Controller to work 4 days a week for an FTC of a year providing maternity cover. You will primarily be responsible for reviewing current systems works closely with the directors on overheads, turnover forecasts, budgeting and staffing.
Areas of Responsibility
- Managing a staff of 1 assistant accountant
- Assistance in preparation of budgets, forecasting and management of overhead costs
- Preparation of Bi Monthly management accounts
- Ensure project forecast profitability is monitored and resource targets managed by informing management of changes to budgeted monthly billing
- Responsible for the management of the payment process for procurement on all client accounts
- Preparation and payment of VAT returns and corporation tax annual payment,
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Happy to be in a very hands on role and work in an SME environment
- Have a full and current understating of VAT and other accounting standards
- Experience of managing a small support team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at board level
If you match the specification and would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.