I have the pleasure in representing my exclusive client on this fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
My client is hoping to conduct video interviews next week so this role won't be round for long!
The purpose of the Financial Controller position is to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
As the successful candidate for the role you will be responsible for:
- Managing all accounting operations including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable , General Ledger, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
To be considered for the role you must have:
- 2-5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedure
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
To find out more about this role then please do get in touch today on 0161 834 6207 or Mark.Scott@reedglobal.com