NEW JOB ! Financial Controller – Tarleton - Holmeswood - South Ribble - Lancashire - £45k to £55k -- Apply now!
REED Accountancy is recruiting on behalf of a very successful nationwide business looking for a Financial Controller to join their Head Office based in the South Ribble region.
My client is looking to secure their new Financial Controller as soon as they can, which means that interviews will happen over video conferencing, and the right candidate will have the ability to start in the role remotely.
The Role will be reporting to the Board of Directors, taking responsibility for the financial controls.
Your CV will display experience including:
- Control and monitor Cashflow.
- Manage 5 direct staff reports.
- Maintenance of cashbook and completion of daily bank reconciliations.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly management accounts are completed to agreed deadlines.
- Check stock invoices for accuracy and correct VAT.
- Reconcile VAT accounts and complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Send wage payments and check commissions for accuracy.
- Overall responsibility for debtors and creditors.
- Complete various weekly and monthly reports.
- Overall responsibility for stock control.
- Main point of contact for external contacts such as payroll, accountants and bank.
- Budgeting and monitoring of budgets to actuals.
- Full control of year-end processes with auditors.
- Assistance with statutory accounts.
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations.
- Ensure jobs are completed within required timescales.
ACCA / CIMA qualified, Part Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ is Essential, practical knowledge and experience of Sage Accounting systems would be a big advantage,
Our client is offering a fantastic package in return for your hard work, including a starting salary in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
The office is a modern working environment with free parking,
Working hours are 37.5 per week. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
If you have the right experience, then do not hesitate in replying to this advert with your up to date CV attached
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.