A subsidiary of one of the largest multi-national food corporations in the world is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their North Bristol Site. Their brands are among the most recognised household brands in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation as part of the site’s senior leadership team. Day to day you will be responsible for the management of their small capable team, as well as working closely with stakeholders across the site to highlight trends and commercial opportunities.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to small finance team
- Take responsibility for weekly and monthly reporting
- Take lead on costing of products, and relay information to relevant budget managers
- Ad hoc projects to provide support to the business
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Opportunities for personal development
- Life Insurance
- Free parking on site
- A host of discounts for outings and excursions
The perfect candidate for this role will be a Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with previous experience within a management role in a manufacturing organisation.
Please apply for more details.