Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for this newly created role of Financial Controller for a local company with a UK presence. Dynamic growth due to acquisition has increased the turnover of this established company resulting in a structural shift in the requirements for additional and extended financial and management reporting.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the accounts across seven limited companies, the month end consolidation of accounts and the management and financial reporting.
Duties will include:
- Assessment and development of accounting processes and procedures to increase efficiency and best practice
- Management, monitoring and control of stock across 10 different sites
- Liaison with the Sales Director: reporting of KPI and providing analysis of sales
- Month end consolidation of accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and monthly variance analysis
- Profit and loss/balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of the accounts team
- Ensuring effective cash flow and forecasting
- Year end accounts preparation and liaison with the external accountants
This is an exciting time to join a successful and expanding company that is a market leader in a specialist field. If you like the challenge to develop and change the working environment and are looking to make a company more successful in terms of business opportunities and have strong commercial acumen please apply to this job.