My client in the engineering sector is looking for a Finance Controller with commercial experience with 3 Years PQE.
- Accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of the P&L and reconciliation of the balance sheet on a monthly basis.
- Management of the finance team – Team of 8
- Assisting the Finance Director in overseeing all areas of finance and communicating any key issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Preparation & submission of monthly vat returns & all HMRC related tasks
- Working closely with each department to track monthly performance to budget.
- Responsibility for financial controls & procedures.
- Production of Key Performance Indicators (sales reports, etc.).
- Ensuring that debtors are managed, and regular debtor’s reports are produced.
- Ownership of yearly budgets and forecast.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and managing the end of year audit process.
- Identifying opportunities to improve financial systems and processes.
- Tracking of financial performance measures and quality KPIs.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working with Board level and Senior Stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Especially Microsoft Excel).
- Proven track record in team management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to tasks and teamwork.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others within the company
If this sounds like something for you then apply your up to date CV and notice period