Salary £47,000 - £52,000
Reed Finance are excited to be offering the position of Financial Controller in charitable organisation in the Ashford area. We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills.
When hired, the Financial Controller will work closely with the Director of Finance and look to lead a small yet driven team.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparing financial reports
• Analysing financial data
• Coordinating audit processes
• Participate in budgeting processes
• Developing plans for financial growth
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with either ACA, ACCA or CIMA and display the following qualities:
• Proven experience in finance management
• Compliance orientated
• Analytical Skills
• Intricate knowledge of Microsoft Excel