Reed Finance are working on behalf of our client, a well established charity organisation, based on the outskirts of Bishop's Stortford who are recruiting a Financial Controller to join the team and could potentially offer part time working hours. This role will have end to end ownership of the finance and accounting function within the organisation. Reporting into the CEO, this role will be responsible for:
- Preparation and reporting of management accounts, budgets and cash flow forecasting to Senior Management and Trustees
- Annual year end accounts, internal audits and point of contact for external auditors
- Compiling annual accounts in line with Charity Commission and Trustee requirements
- Providing financial information and input to Board of Trustee meetings, Budget and Investment Committees
- Administering the pension scheme, life assurance and insurance, as well as all payroll and accounting operations
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified account (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience in Audit and statutory reporting. Experience within a similar organisation would be beneficial but not essential.