I am absolutely delighted to be working with a well-established and forward thinking company in Norwich who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team following expansion.
The main duties of this wonderful opportunity will include:
- Managing and motivating staff including appraisals and development plans
- Attending regular meetings
- Managing and delegating incoming accounts based queries via telephone and email
- Providing user support for various systems
- Managing recruitment for the department
- Manage and strive to improve financial controls and processes
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong excel skills ie v-look-ups, pivot tables etc
- Excellent people management skills
- Be well organised and possess excellent attention to detail
- Full AAT qualification, recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA or qualified by experience with several years’ experience working in accountancy
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of VAT accounting
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and are interested in finding out more please apply asap for this superb opportunity!