Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package?
We are actively seeking a Financial Controller for a forward thinking and successful company in Ellesmere Port.
The main duties include:
- Lead the company's financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the company and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice
- Develop and maintain the company’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s overall financial performance.
- Manage and lead all financial operations of the company including reporting, forecasting, invoicing and cash management, accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
- Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues; prepare and submit information to statutory authorities including HMRC
- Establish and maintain a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including shareholders, banks, auditors and customers
- Preparation of annual statutory Accounts.
- Liaise with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information
- Management and development of the finance team
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified Accountant
- Has managed a finance team
- Has Sage experience
- Has good Excel skills
- Has a 'hands on' approach, with the ability to deliver results
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with service
- Free parking
Apply on line now!