Do you want to work for a highly reputable and prestigious company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Financial Controller for a well established company in the Colwyn Bay area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively
- Responsibility for maintaining statutory records for the business
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Budget preparation
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Overseeing/reviewing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general ledger entries.
- Handling VAT, PAYE and Tax duties, including corporation tax.
- Liaise with auditors and preparing audit packs
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified or qualified by experience Accountant
- Has management accounts experience
- Has a good understanding of payroll
- Has managed a finance team
- Has good IT skills
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Apply on line now!