Reed Finance have the pleasure of recruiting for a Financial Controller for an SME business based in Weybridge who are an FMCG business and are #1 in their market.
Having gone through significant growth over the last few years they are now looking to hire a solid Financial Controller who can work closely with the MD and collaborate with the Executive team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Produce monthly management accounts and analyse results and trends for senior management on 2 entities in the group.
• Preparing the annual and monthly budgets
• Managing the company’s payments, transfers and expenditures
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Implement accounting guidelines and ensure compliance with statutory regulations
• Ensure robust financial systems and processes are in place
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
• Prepare and monitor of yearly budget/forecasts
• Prepare and submit VAT/Tax returns
• Supervise and manage financial department staff including debt
• Contribute to company financial strategy and decision-making process
• Assist with the statutory audit and manage relationship with auditors / accountants
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
Fully Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
Experience running a small finance department and be willing/able to be involved from the ground up.
Minimum of 2-3 years PQE
Able to work in a fast paced environment