|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 65000 - 75000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 16 days ago||Reference: 3081523|
Providing prompt and efficient accounting support to the firm with a particular focus on liaison with auditors and tax advisors and preparation of statutory and management accounts.
Financial reporting and tax
• Draft the UK GAAP financial statements for the WFW Global group and UK subsidiaries and liaise with auditors.
• Support the production of overseas accounts and tax returns in liaison with external professionals and overseas accounting staff.
• Draft the UK group quarterly VAT return.
• Complete Office of National Statistics questionnaires.
• Reviewing and approving client and office payments in partnership with cashier colleagues.
• Administering user log ins onto online bank portals.
• Cash management (holiday cover only).
• Reviewing and continuously improving systems of financial control in partnership with cashier and IT colleagues.
• Prepare the balance sheet and supporting schedules for monthly management accounts.
• Maintain and review balance sheet account reconciliations, in partnership with overseas staff (eg prepayments and accruals).
• Deal with ad hoc queries.
Accounting Systems maintenance and management
• Maintain links between Aderant account codes, profit centres and departments, and between account codes and local country VAT rates.
• Set up of new offices.
• Maintain sector codes as required by marketing department.
• Carry out month end system routines.
• Reviewing and continuously improving accounting system automation and function in consultation with IT and accounting colleagues in managing system upgrades.
• Carry out internal audit in conjunction with the compliance department on an ad hoc basis.
• Review and comment on internal processes and procedures
• Assisting the Chief Financial Officer on many ad hoc issues/queries including:
o VAT compliance o Liaison with the firms bankers
o Consideration and support on the accounts changes from new legislation (eg duty to report on payment practices)
• Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ACMA or similar) with a minimum +5 years PQE (essential);
• Relevant degree in Finance, Business or Law(desirable);
• Experienced finance professional with a demonstrative track record of providing financial analysis and business support to senior management within a large organisation;
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen (essential);
• Flexibility - Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions (essential);
52000.00 - 56000.00 GBP Per Annum
GILLINGHAM, KENTRead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LOUGHTON, ESSEXRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAMRead more