Reed Accountancy are representing a construction company based in Morley, Leeds with a strive to exceed expectations and are a local market leader within their trade! This is a permanent opportunity on a full time basis paying a salary of £25,000 per annum (will pay more for the right candidate).
As a standalone Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the day to day accounts function up to trial balance for the company. This would suit a candidate who comes from an SME background who has experience working in a standalone position.
This is also an office based role.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Full Sales & Purchase Ledger control
- The ability to recover large amounts of aged debt within outstanding accounts
- Bank Reconciliations and Statement Reconciliations
- Monthly Closing – Month End Reports
- Payroll using Sage Payroll
- Cash Journals and Allocations
- VAT Returns
Requirements of the role:
- Experience in similar standalone positions
- Construction experience is preferential
- User of Sage 50
- Excel (VLOOKUP & pivot tables)
- AAT Qualified or QBE
If this position is of interest to you, please forward me your most up to date CV!