Reed Accountancy are excited to be recruiting for this great role as Financial Controller for a global business in East Suffolk. Joining a warm and welcoming team, the role will be to head up the Finance function and be responsible for all aspects of the department.
Duties will include:
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Assist with Management Accounts/month end reporting
- Creditors and Debtors
- Suppliers/Banking relationships
- High-level financial reporting and analysis.
- Regular budget consolidation.
- Cash flow management.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Staff training/recruitment/personal matters
- Stock Control reporting
- Data Analysis
The ideal candidate will hold the following:
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing or engineering is desirable
- A knowledge of office technology/ IT systems
- Process optimisation.
- Accounting and administrative skills.
- Strategic planning tools.
- Analytical costs.
- Part Qualified / Qualified by experience / AAT Qualified / Part CIMA/ACCA