** Immediate start **
A successful construction and maintenance business is looking for a motivated and positive Finance Controller to join them on a part time basis (3 days per week). Working closely with the Directors, you will lead the delivery of the company’s financial function and provide financial advice to the Directors from both a commercial and statutory perspective.
What will in entail?
- Producing detail annual budgets
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Overseeing the production of annual accounts and audits
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Managing monthly overheads
- Completing monthly CIS returns
- Quarterly VAT preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing CITB returns
- Creating and maintaining invoices
- Producing financial reports
What skills and experience do I need?
- Proven experience in finance management and liaising with Directors and stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Experience of working within the construction industry – essential
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- A positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- An ability to think on your feet
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to join a thriving business with ambitious growth plans
- A supportive management team
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking / free parking
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more, please apply online immediately!