|Location: LEATHERHEAD, SURREY||Salary: 43000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 13 days ago||Reference: 3039835|
• To lead the co-ordination and timely completion of the Trust’s annual accounts, including Charitable Funds, in accordance with statutory and governance requirements, including the co-ordination of all departmental information required for the statutory returns.
• To draft and monitor the annual accounts workplan and timetable, gaining agreement from the parties involved.
• To produce balance sheet, cash and financial accounts information for the Executive Board report.
• To reconcile all balance sheet codes on a monthly basis, ensuring that the Trust’s financial position is accurately reflected.
• To control and maintain the chart of accounts in respect of the balance sheet.
• To provide technical accounting advice to members of Trust staff in relation to accounting issues affecting the Trust.
• To ensure compliance with VAT legislation, including the submission of returns the provision of training, liaising with the Trust’s VAT advisors and HM Revenue & Customs as and when necessary.
• To ensure that the Trust’s bank accounts are controlled and reconciled on a regular basis.
• To ensure cashflow is monitored and controlled on daily basis and cashflow forecasts produced monthly.
• 7 years’ experience in finance including 2 years at a senior level
• 3 years’ experience in Financial Accountancy
• Evidence of continued professional development.
• Extensive specialist knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS) and principles with the ability to interpret, apply and explain them in non-routine situations
• Experience of analysing highly complex financial and activity information, and evaluating the impact on business performance.
• Experience of leading projects to a successful conclusion
This role will suit a candidate who has the capability and drive to provide inspirational Finance leadership to the Financial Accounting and Controls team. As the FC you will work autonomously, enjoy managing and supporting people to achieve their potential, have a strong customer focus, and will be an active participant in the Finance Directorate Senior Team acting with energy and enthusiam to bring about organisational change.
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
34000 - 41000 GBP Per Annum
ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA, EAST SUSSEXRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
AVONMOUTH, AVONRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND X, ESSEXRead more