Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for the next step in your career?
Would you be a perfect fit in a close knit yet large sized Finance team?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are very pleased to be working with a highly professional establishment based near Abingdon to help source a Financial Analyst to join their finance function. The role has come about from a recent promotion and a restructure - and would be ideally suited for a Management Accountant who is looking for their next stage in their career to join a stable Non-Profit Organisation. The role offers a competitive salary, 27.5 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) Study Support, Pension, Bonus Scheme, free onsite parking and flexible working hours as well as a wide range of other fantastic benefits.
The duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of month end reporting processes – analysis and production of reporting packs for circulation to finance business partner, budget managers and senior management.
- Working with the Finance Business Partners, provide financial advice, financial analysis, support and coaching to Budget Holders and their staff, advice on and help in implementing corrective action on receipt of early warning of variances from budgets.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting exercises, receive financial submissions, consolidate and incorporate to the medium term financial plan
- Work with shared service team to develop additional reports and improve processes and models as necessary to enhance the support offered to key stakeholders
- Responsibility for data integrity in Oracle, identification and corrective action for errors and issues, liaising with MFSS as necessary.
- Support with tracking the financials of key projects
- Provide other ad-hoc analysis and participate in various financial exercises as required
- Work with the Financial control team to produce accurate and timely end of year accounts, ensuring financial controls are maintaining and supporting audit activities as required.
This role is ideally suited to a Part-Qualified Accountancy individual with a good level of exposure of Management Account responsibilities. You will be competent on Excel, MS Office ans Accounting Packages, as well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to work on your own as well as part of a close knit team.
If you think this would be the ideal fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply.