Reed Accountancy are delighted to have been engaged in recruiting a talented Financial Analyst to join a well-recognised organisation.
This is a Full-Time position based in Central Aberdeen offering a competitive salary with a well known Financial services organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the Company finances and internal management reports efficiently and in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Correspond and co-ordinate with external accountants as required (including annual statutory accounts)
- Process invoice payments, including the reconciliation of bank and charge card statements with Company accounts
- Reconcile accounts payable to self-employed Advisors and third parties
- Manage internal approval for staff payroll
- Provide monthly financial reports detailing financial spend and identify key areas for discussion and development
- Monitor business reports, trends, and statistical analysis to identify opportunities and challenges which might affect the growth of the Company
The successful applicant will responsible for the Company monthly accounts, financials, and analysis to support the continued development and growth of the business
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, fantastic holiday entitlement and industry leading employee benefits.
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation. Please call Chris Jones on +447487510429 or apply direct. Please note, shortlisting and interviews will take place in August, so we thank you for your patience throughout this recruitment process.