Reed Finance have partnered with a highly reputable organisation located in Glasgow to recruit for a talented Financial Analyst to join their business.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for driving improvements in financial performance. In order to do this the ideal candidate will be either a CCAB qualified or qualified by experience professional with a proven track record of success.
Key duties will include:
• Performing analysis of monthly results
• Preparing VAT and other statutory returns
• Responsible for cashflow forecasting and budget creation
• Managing a small team and being responsible for team development
• Identifying improvement areas
Desirable criteria include:
• Experience of working in a property fund role ( or simillar)
• Ability to identify areas of opportunity & financial gain
• Aligning the financial projections and budgets with financial performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career by joining an international organisation that will offer career development & progression
If you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Lewis Crainie on 0141 241 4702.