My client is looking for a candidate who is Part-Qualified to join their team and take on the role of Financial Analyst. This is a newly created role and would suit an individual with previous experience or a strong management/financial accounts background.
You will regularly produce varying detailed analysis work, project analysis work, assist in system improvements and assist in the budget and forecast process.
1. Assist with yearly budgeting process
2. Assist with 6+6 forecast process
3. To provide excel support for contract managers, business development etc
4. To work with the Financial Accountant and assist the Business Development Team with new tenders and retenders
5. To assist the Financial Planning and Project Accountant with analysis and presentations for the CFO
6. Assist the Financial Planning and Project Accountant with system and process improvements
7. To undertake project analysis where required
8. Contribute to the long term strategy of the business through detailed analysis
9. Analyse data to provide information to senior team members and individual sites
10. Analyse trends and investigate differences from expectations
11. Indexation of yearly fees
12. Profit share calculations
The list of main duties and responsibilities is not necessarily exhaustive and the job-holder may be required to undertake project work of varying nature at any time.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Good written communication skills
2. Strong excel skills and experience of using more complex excel formulas
3. Ability to work to timely deadlines
4. Be able to work under pressure
5. Excellent attention to detail
6. Good problem solving skills
7. Good team player
8. Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Part ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
Please apply below!
For more information please contact Chris Machen on 01223 462 857 or email@example.com