Independent Financial Advisor
Outskirts of Southampton
£negotiable depending on experience.
Reed are delighted to be working with a firm who pride themselves on trustworthy advice, and currently seeking an employed advisor to join the team. They can offer full back up as far as admin etc is concerned and give access to an existing client bank. Upon joining you will be given an agreed number of new client meetings a month to ensure you can hit the ground running.
You will pride yourself on the business values, be technically proficient and at least level 4 qualified.
Required experience and skills:
• Minimum Level 4 Diploma Qualified with previous experience in an adviser role
• A high level of confidence, sales and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
• The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude
• Good communicator
• Managing and maintaining service proposition to clients through regular contact.
• Engaging with clients and building relationships
• Delivering formal recommendations
In return a competitive benefits package and for the right candidate funding towards a charted status is available.
For more information please contact Donna or Tiana at Reed.