Our client is an award-winning national financial planning organisation, based in Chelmsford, that can offer numerous leads to their Advisers through various sources, don't require you to bring much of a client bank, and offer salaries generally ranging from £55k to £85k per annum.
- Lead sources include national joint ventures with accountancy practices; regular, qualified leads from a dedicated business development team at head office; and clients from acquisitions across the UK.
- Their HNW clients have £250k+ in assets and their introducers include top 10 accountancy practices and national solicitor firms.
- They are looking for dynamic, motivated Advisers who wish to progress their career with a household name. If you don't have clients, you must be keen to develop new business.
- They will give you the training and the tools to do so, but there isn't an infinite number of clients to service.
- While you don't need to be chartered, they will fully support you to get to level 6, both financially and in terms of study days.
- Bonuses, which can be as much as 100% of salary, are based on fee income, and they will set a very low fee income target (as low as £30k in year one) initially to allow you familiarise yourself with the company culture without feeling pressured.
They use cash flow planning tools have both bespoke and central investment management services, with HNW leads coming from their established investment management team.
You will work in a small team of Advisers, while the Senior Manager of the team will assist with local business development and help you arrange seminars alongside introducers, if required.
The company will allow you to work from home and from a local office, which will provide admin and paraplanning support.
Salaries increase with length of service and progression. Many established financial planners in the company are now on six figure salaries.
Benefits include company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection and 25 days annual leave.