My client based in Chessington are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to be part of the financial Accounts team and reporting into the Financial Accountant. The role is available on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months. The company like to help all employees grow and develop within the team. and AAT studiers would be preference for this position with one to two years previous Accounts experience.
• Processing expenses; personal and corporate claims
• Resolution of queries from the business
• Chasing overdue accounts
• Assisting with testing / go live transition of new System
• Supporting Intercompany debit notes and collating required back up
• Balance sheet reconciliations
Other responsibilities, once established in role:
• Assist with Downloading and updating/coding excel cash books
• Assist with Processing of stock transfer sheets
• Assist with Processing urgent one off payments
• Assist with Costs analysis
You will need to have experience using Excel to intermediate level (V lookups and Pivot tables) and if you have used Sage line 500 that would be an advantage. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week but they are flexible on timings and also have parking available. The role will pay £23,000 with great benefits.