One of our large international clients are currently recruiting for an Financial Accounts Assistant to join the team in their Dudley branch, if you are available immediately, experienced and looking to join a successful reputable company then please get in touch with REED today.
For this role we require applicants to be knowledgeable and experienced to assist the group financial controller in reporting and administration of the accounts.
We are looking for Accounts Assistants that are available for an immediate start in the next week.
Some of the main duties involved in this role we will:
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- VAT Returns
- Processing payroll
- Assistance in year end accounts and reports, liaising with auditors
- Oversees payments and reconciliations
- Management of pensions and auto-enrollment
- Dealing with queries on accounts, general ledgers, administration.
This will be varied role and other duties will fall into it as when they are due.
For this position our client will require applicants to have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Have worked with international currencies
- High level of accuracy in their work
- Good understanding of systems and Excel
- Have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- References to cover the last 2 years
- Payroll experience is preferable but not essential
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week, from 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday.