A leading investor and manager of renewable energy projects & assets are seeking a switched on and driven Qualified Accountant to join their Finance Asset Management Team.
The company’s portfolio of clients is growing, and this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and respectable organisation within the sector, who truly look after and ensure their employees are set up for success.
The role will suit individuals who has experience in a client facing environment and have renewable energy experience as well as being a fully qualified Accountant.
Key Duties of the role:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs for a portfolio of companies.
- Assist with the onboarding and management of third-party clients.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting, working closely with asset management teams to ensure this is correct.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, and provide information and explanations as required.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting for Head Office companies.
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models.
- Preparation of management accounts, annual financial statements and statutory financial statements
- Assisting to improve processes and implement new procedures within finance.
- VAT reporting & liaising with providers of debt finance when necessary.
You will be:
- A Qualified Accountant with ideally 1-2 years PQE experience (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Experienced in the preparing management accounts and reporting in a fast paced, high growth business.
- Experienced managing a portfolio of companies and dealing with clients queries and requests.
- Ideally exposure within the renewable energy sector
- Someone who has a keen interest in renewable energy and/or climate change.
- An excellent communicator who can deliver complex financial information clearly and concisely to a range of stakeholders.
- Positive, with a collaborative working approach with the ability to multi-task whilst taking on new challenges.