We have an exciting opportunity with a Global organisation in Evesham who are looking to grow their Finance function with a Qualified Financial Accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career at a company who offer fantastic training and development.
The role will focus around the balance sheet side of accounts, covering VAT, Corporation Tax, Intercompany reconciliations and Statutory & External reporting. This role would suit a finalist or Qualified Accountant, who is looking to broaden their experience within a fast paced, commercially focused business.
- Oversee reconciliation of Intercompany accounts and processes
- Group recharges and issuing statements
- Develop existing Balance Sheet reporting
- Ensure all audit requirements are met to deadlines
- Support statutory audit requirements
- Monitor & report on Transfer Pricing process
- VAT for UK and mainland European entities
- Review and submission of annual waste packaging declarations
- Complete EC Sales/Intrastat returns for UK & European businesses
- Support the development of Internal Controls and Assurance
- Corporation Tax
- Dividend workings
- Support subsidiary relationships with external departments
If you are interested in this opportunity, simply click apply!!