A fantastic opportunity have arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a large Not For Profit for a permanent position. The successful candidate needs to have year end, SORP and balance sheet experience. With this having industry experience is highly important.
My client pride themselves on going above and beyond for their employees, with a number of fantastic benefits and a great basic salary this is a great opportunity for a Charity Financial Accountant.
• Preparation and submission of year end statutory accounts for subsidiaries and consolidated group accounts under Charities SORP
• Liaise with external auditors and provide audit support as required
• Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group to support the production of management information, financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and clean-up of ledgers prior to accounts preparation.
• Provide accurate and timely analysis to stakeholders to support decision making.
• Drive process improvements and efficiencies through system changes/implementation.
• Charity SORP Accounts preparation experience
• Year end experience
• Reconciliation experience
• Excellent Excel skills