Are you an ACCA finalist or newly qualified ACCA/ACA accountant working in practice and looking for a move into industry? If so, then this is the job for you!!
My client, an incredibly well established business with continued plans for growth, has a decorated history and is looking for a progressively minded and career driven candidate for this newly created role.
Reporting directly to the Chief Accountant, this role promises great responsibility in a small but extremely busy team with a wide ranging and diverse set of accounting duties.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation and Examination of Financial records and statements
• Year End accounts and audit
•Develop improvements for accounting and financial record keeping
• Business Meetings and development suggestions written and verbally
• Tax, Tax Reporting and Accounting compliance is all ensured and understood.
• Implement key activities and projects as required
• Learn all aspects of department’s working and assist accordingly
• Attend training courses
• Must be a part-qualified or finalist in ACCA/ACA
• Strong understanding and experience in Accounts environment and preparation
• Must have prior experience in an Accounting Practice
• UK GAAP & FRS 102
• Must have worked with personal and corporate taxation.
• Familiar with VAT Returns and Tax Returns
• Up to date with relevant accounting standards
• Be career driven, progressively minded and forward thinking.
• Have high levels of both written and verbal communication
• Have a strong customer management and focus
• Have strong competency in organisation and planning
• Have a strong teamwork ethos
Benefits in this position include free parking onsite, holidays start at 22 days plus bank holidays, with extended leave granted as per length of service.