We are representing a growing company in the Maidenhead area who are looking for a Financial Accountant Qualified.
The company is energetic, rewarding and committed in providing a happy and healthy work environment for their staff.
This role is to support the Finance and Operations Director in providing high quality financial management, and ensure the team objectives are achieved, including month-end and on-going management reporting.
You will need to have:
• High numeracy and analytical skills including advanced use of Excel spreadsheet applications
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Team management skills with ability to develop and motivate staff
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• Managing the authorisation process and posting of purchase and sales invoices
• Daily online bank account management and reconciliation disciplines
• Preparing monthly accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations including Fixed Asset and Inter-company controls
• Year-end management and statutory accounts, liaising with external advisers
• Quarterly VAT returns and half-yearly FCA compliance
• Providing analysis reports to management from the operational system
• Assisting with preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Manage project costs versus budget reporting for Crowd Charge and assist with project milestone reporting to 3rd parties
• Efficient liaison with outside payroll provider and processing of payments
• Maintenance of personnel files, and preparation of P11Ds and salary sacrifice records
• Management of employee expense claims process
• Assistance with property services and office equipment contracts
If you come from a Practice background looking for a new challenge or someone from a Service Company background, then this would be an advantage but NOT essential.
If you have any questions please call the Reed Office in Slough and we look forward to receiving your application.