The market is certainly beginning to pick up and Reed Finance are delighted to be working with a charity based in Edinburgh in sourcing Qualified Accountants for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
My client is looking for a Chartered Accountant who has strong experience in year-end statutory reporting. The aim of this role is to support my client as they aim to undertake a full review of their annual report & accounts and to simplify the process for the final report. To take on this role you will need to be technically really strong, a keen eye for detail and this ability to problem solve.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the accounts are fully reconciled, accurate and complete
- Preparing the month end balance sheet and other reconciliations
- Carrying out daily and month end processes on a timely and accurate basis
- Preparing transactions and posting them into their new accounting system
- Producing the month end management accounts
- Supporting with the production of year end financial statements
- Performing calculations and preparing working papers to support balance sheet accounts
- Chartered Accountant
- Technically really strong
- Excellent year-end and annual accounting knowledge
- Advanced level of Excel
As mentioned, this is initially a 6 month contract and ideally suited to candidates who are immediately available and have produced accounts across a group of companies. My client is looking to act quickly and as such candidates who are immediately available or short notice periods will be at an advantage. If you are interested and feel you meet the requirements of the role then please apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie – firstname.lastname@example.org