REED Finance are proud to be working with a leading manufacturing business in Thetford who are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a full time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial accountant looking for their next opportunity.
• Responsible for reconciling the full balance sheet and providing full detailed analysis to ensure control and eliminate risks.
• Provide support to the Financial Controller, ensuring functional targets are achieved and also ensuring that changing business requirements are met.
• Review and monitor working capital, attend weekly meetings, report against plan
• To enhance management understanding of financial information through provision of information and education, promoting a cost awareness culture. Provide monthly finance packs for review with site management team.
• Review overhead spend with Managers on a regular basis with a view to controlling costs and facilitating better forecasts and budgets.
• Responsible for putting together the balance sheet for budgets and quarterly forecasting. Reporting against budget /forecasts.
ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent experience will be required and a manufacturing background is highly desirable, alongside experienced gained using ERP systems.
If you are interested, please apply to Alex Thompson with your most up to date cv and apply here today!