A unique and exciting position has arisen with a global leader who create promotional merchandise and products across the world. They work with some of the largest make-up brands, car brands, football clubs and e-commerce businesses and due to organic growth and their acquisitions they are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join the team.
You will join the Finance team managing group reporting, month-end coordination, balance sheet reconciliations, budgets, and managing two junior members whilst working closely with the Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Group Reporting for European entities
· Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
· Preparation of Statutory Accounts for European entities
· Liaising with auditors and tax advisors regarding the Statutory Accounts
· Assisting with annual budget and interim re forecasts
· Implementing financial control policies and procedures where necessary
· Overseeing European payroll
· Management of junior Finance staff providing support and coaching with cash posting, cash flow updates etc
· ACA/ACCA or CIMA part-qualified
· European exposure within a finance setting
· Monthly financial reporting
· Preparing Statutory Accounts
· Payroll experience
· Coaching or mentoring of junior members
· Ideally having worked in a fast-paced environment where you have experienced change in products or services
- Salary £25000 - £30000 P/A
- Study Support available (if candidate meets criteria)
- Holidays 25 days rising to 28 plus bank holidays (closed during Christmas)
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Early Finish Friday
- Finish early or start late on your birthday
- Bike Schemes
- Long Service Awards
- Promotion Awards
- Social Events such as Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
….to name a few !
This is an opportunity to work as an Financial Accountant within a vibrant and forever changing business. Everyone is extremely social able and outgoing and want the best for each other and to drive the business forward. If you are looking for a friendly, fun working culture with the opportunity to manage staff and develop your skills further then please do apply now.