REED Finance are delighted to be working with an IT company based in Winnersh Triangle. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will provide finance support to the Finance team through financial reporting in order to satisfy internal and external requirements.
Responsibilities for this position wil l include:
1) Utilisation of Caseware to prepare statutory accounts for both UK & Irish subs, including all financial statements, note and additional disclosures, and coordination with auditors
2) Preparation of 'internal' financials required for board meetings
3) Consideration and documentation of IFRS changes on accounts including production of accounting memos to assess impact.
4) Review process for local statutory account bridge and review in order to standardise statutory account process across the EMEA region.
4) Assist the Finance Manager with coordination of the companys' close process
To be considered for this opportunity you will be:
Newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
High level of technical accounting knowledge including experience of preparing accounting memos.
Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages including a high level of Excel knowledge.
Excellent communication skills.