12 Month FTC - Maternity cover
Are you an experienced interim financial accountant looking for a 12 month contract ? Do you have experience within the food/manufacturing sectors ? Can you travel to Northwest London?
• Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports in line with FRS102 (by working day 5) including consolidated accounts (where applicable)
• Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly accounts (by working day 1)
• Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and delivering cash flow target
• Preparation and presentation of monthly forecasts including cash-flow forecast, balance sheet and sales analysis (by working day 5)
• Preparation of all files and information needed for annual audit (including liaising for company stock take process)
• Responsible for payroll reports i.e. P11Ds etc.
• Managing and training staff when necessary
• Preparing VAT, Excise duty and Intra-stat returns and reviewing corporation tax returns for capital allowances and deferred taxation
• Identify opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of the financial reporting process, leading implementation as appropriate
Experience of working in a lead financial accounting role (i.e. being responsible for monthly/annual financial statements)
Working knowledge of dealing with external parties – auditors, banks, HMRC
Demonstrable financial accounting and control knowledge (stats, tax, cash etc)
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant