Role: Financial Accountant
Salary: £42,500 - £47,500 (Per Annum)
Hours: Full Time Mon-Fri
A NEW and EXCITING opportunity to join an established Commercial and Residential Property Lettings Company as a Financial Accountant.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of the year-end accounts files with view to audit (for companies, LLP’s Charities and Pension Schemes)
• Assisting auditors with the annual audit
• Preparing of basic statutory accounts
• Preparation of ad-hoc cash flows
• Small / basic company consolidations
• Working knowledge of FRS 102
• Preparation of reports to banks
• Preparation and analysis for P11D’s for submission
• End of year employer returns (PSA)
• Producing of JV accounts for tax returns
• Preparation and assisting in preparation of management accounts
• Ad-hoc management reporting and data analysis
• Involvement in set-up of new accounting package
• Preparation of VAT returns and understanding of partial exemption
My client is looking for an individual that has:
Strong technical accounting skills, together with precise attention to detail and the ability to meet a variety of tight deadlines. You must also be fully flexible in your approach and possess excellent communication skills.
You must be fully computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, previous experience of using Horizon system is desirable with the ability to adapt to new accounting packages
• Trained in a Small / Medium sized practice (from start to end)
• Experience of preparing audit files
• Good understanding of tax sensitive issues in accounts.
• Working knowledge of Personal Tax / Corporate Tax / VAT
• Experience of accounts preparation for property companies (desirable)
If you hold the above experience and would be interested in finding out more about this position or applying, please submit your application. Should your experience match this role, I will be in contact to discuss this with you further.