My client is an established company based in Sutton area. They are currently looking for Qualified Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller in the performance of all financial accounting matters including accounting, reconciliation and reporting.
- Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for routine accounting, tax and related matters including journal preparation, processing and review
- Undertaking analysis on the financial and tax aspects of proposed business actions and providing advice based on such advice
- Assisting in the preparation, review and submission of all tax returns
- Develop and maintain EUDA’s for key accounting processes and support transition to key finance infrastructure
- Maintenance of key data sources used for financial accounting including the accounting rules engine.
- Support the ongoing development of the companies finance infrastructure.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Exceptional Analytical and Excel skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to review work quickly and accurately.
- Pro-active, seeking to drive processes forward and adding value
- A Self-motivated individual / results driven who will pursue a task to its conclusion without the need for constant supervision
- Appetite for developing new skills and capabilities
If you match the specification and would like to be considered for the role, please apply today