Reporting to Finance Manager, you will be part of a team and have varied responsibilities. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Perform month-end closing activities (Accruals and GL analysis)
• Review Chart of accounts with HQ
• Plan payment schedules and check staff expenses
• Monitor account payable, ensure all supplier bills are appropriately submitted for payment.
• Manage monthly and yearly finance closing and ensure timely and accurate submission of financial information and management reports; Analysis and Cash Flow statement to head offices.
• Guide and Monitor with Share Service Centre for the accounting activities to ensure the accurately posting.
• Support company’s business development through the provision of information for reporting purposes and KPI performance evaluation.
• Ensure all finance records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements
• Ensure financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the COMPANY financial guidelines.
• Establish and publish effective internal procedures and policies
• Liaise with Auditor; HMRC; Company House etc. to compile with the statutory requirements.
• Responsible for UK & Ireland VAT return, also dealing with any requests regarding the VAT return.
• Assist the Management to prepare the annual budget, monthly forecast.
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
This role may require to occasionally work outside of normal contracted hours in order to meet deadlines of Month end and Year end.
This role will require to use your initiative and take responsibility to ensure all tasks are completed (and queries are answered) accurately and on a timely basis, including ad hoc tasks. Therefore, this candidate must be able to self-manage and motivate and develop accounting skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in accountancy, finance is a Must.
• 5-7 years experiences of working in a accounting and finance Senior related position, part or full qualified professional Accountant ACA/ACCA
• advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
• Analytical skills; advanced problem-solving skills; excellent attention to detail;
• Proven ability to effectively function in an environment with multiple priorities.
• Hands-on experience in accounting software such as SAP is a Must.