I am currently assisting my client, a Charitable Organisation in East London, who are looking for a Financial Accountant.
This client is looking for someone on a full time basis paying £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
The key skills and experience required are as follows:
- Book-keeping & Payroll Admin
- Control Account reconciliations
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Working knowledge of Charity SORP would be advantageous
- Sage Accounting, Sage Payroll & Raisers Edge would be an advantage
- Intermediate Excel - VLookups / Pivot Tables
There is onsite parking at the premises but they are also walking distance to the DLR.
You will report into the Finance Director working alongside a Management Accountant.
The client is looking to interview potentially the w/c 6th January therefore I am keen to speak to candidates who are interested over the coming weeks.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please do apply for the role and I will be in touch.